Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. We offer many years of experience with property law and have represented both buyers and sellers of property for all legal matters.
Our solicitors can offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property
- Assistance with buying or selling at auction or by private sale
- Information about the costs involved (including tax)
- Negotiating real estate contract terms and conditions
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’
- Advice for meeting lender requirements
- Arrange searches and land enquiries
- Help you with settlement
- Help with the legal requirements for property developments
- Advice in regard to building contracts
- Advice and negotiation in regard to neighbourhood disputes including dividing fence disputes
- Representation in dispute resolution and at Court
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment.